Monday, January 27, 2014

Overnight Instagram Sensation

So, the video was posted and my Instagram handle was posted, I have over 100 new followers that I did not have before, granted a majority of it is 6-12 year old girls, but I am still flattered! I have now been asked by a few different people if I could start doing tutorials. Currently I don't really have the means to do it, although I think I am going to do an experimental video on my iPad and see how it turns out. I was told by a girl that I inspire her, which just made my heart melt. Yesterday morning when I checked the video MadebyMommy posted on YouTube had over 5000 views. And the video had only been up for 15 hours. I was impressed! 

I showed my daughter the video last night and she was super excited for her and her troop to get a shoutout. I made a panda bear yesterday and Saturday I made Red Fraggle. Both were liked on Instagram. 



Let's see what I can come up with next! 




No comments:

Post a Comment